Mafia Gal: Nikki Belaire
Nikki Belaire is an established romance author, with one steamy mafia story to share! She has written Book 3 of Escaping the Mafia, Three More Shots.
Nikki writes contemporary romantic thrillers and admits to a weakness for bad boys, especially ones who can’t live without the strong women they love. She spends more time in her characters’ lives than her own. But, when she’s in the real world, her passions include reading, wine appreciating, running, and spending time with her husband and daughter.
Question & Answer
- What was the simplest romantic gesture you’ve ever received?
A foot massage when I was huge, grouchy, and emotional during pregnancy.
- What was the hardest scene you’ve ever written?
When Gina talked to her ex-husband about their daughter’s death. (Truth About Tequila)
- Who’s your favorite character? Why?
I love Nick DeMarco from Wine & Whiskey because he’s been with me the longest. He’s been in my head since grade school. LOL!
- Tease me with the sexiest quote from one of your books.
“Look down.” She draws in a shaky breath from the huskiness of my voice. From the need in my eyes and my touch and my body. “Look down at my cock and see how much I want you.”
- If you could, how would you help the Indie Writers Community?
Help readers discover unknown authors. There are some talented writers most people have never heard of and I’d love for them to be lost in their amazing stories.
- Why did you choose your genre?
Who doesn’t love bad boys with power, money, and guns?
- What was the first romance novel you read?
I can’t remember the name but I know I snuck it out of my mom’s drawer when she was at work, which made the story that much more exciting because I knew it was forbidden. LOL!
- Name one song that always makes your writing playlist.
Mine by Bazzi