Mafia Gal: Sophia Peony
Sophia is an established contemporary romance author, who has written Book Four of the Escaping the Mafia anthology: Four in One.
In 6th grade, I wanted to be a singer. In high school, I wanted to be a lawyer, an astronaut and then a housewife when I thought I was going to marry my high school sweetheart. Then I wanted to be a pilot but found out I was too short to fly. So, I decided to become a photographer. When that didn’t work out, I decided to be a writer.
Questions & Answers
- What was the simplest romantic gesture you’ve ever received?
Not sure. I can’t really think of one. For a romance author, I’m not really romantic nor am I into it, lol.
- What was the hardest scene you’ve ever written?
Anytime I am writing a scene where the characters have to express their love to each other in words.
- Who’s your favorite character? Why?
All time favorite in any book? This is hard…. Probably Aragorn from the Lord of the Rings.
- Tease me with the sexiest quote from one of your books.
“If you keep going, I’m going to pick you up, put you on my lap, and fuck you right here. I have no problem bringing you to orgasm in front of all of these people.”
- If you could, how would you help the Indie Writers Community?
In general, offer my support to fellow authors since we are all in the same journey.
- Why did you choose your genre?
Because it is the genre I love to read.
- What was the first romance novel you read?
My mother’s Judith McNaught book. Judith McNaught is my all time favorite author and it is because she was my “first love” when it comes to romance.
- Name one song that always makes your writing playlist.
Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding