About Reana Malori
Reana Malori is a USA Today Bestselling Author of Multicultural / Interracial Contemporary Romance. She writes romance stories full of romance, love, and steam that pull the reader into her world. Her heroes are the kind of men you want to run away with and live happily-ever-after. The heroines are the type of ladies with whom you want to have a glass of wine. She began her writing journey in 2009, releasing her first novella, To Love a Marine. Since then, she has released more than 30+ novels and novellas of varying lengths, to include Weekend Fling, Finding Faith, Conall, and Tangled Lies.
Reana currently resides in Montclair, Virginia with her husband and two sons who keep her busy laughing, having fun, and making sure she doesn’t take herself too seriously.
Questions & Answers
- What was the simplest romantic gesture you’ve ever received?For our wedding anniversary, my husband kicked our kids out of the house, sent me to the spa, cooked an amazing dinner, and wrote me a poem letting me know how much I meant to him. I cried like a baby.
- What was the hardest scene you’ve ever written?The opening scene in Escape to Heaven. It deals with domestic violence and I had to try and portray the fear the heroine felt in that moment. It was a very difficult scene for me to put on paper.
- Who’s your favorite character? Why?
Do I have to name just one? I love so many of my characters that I can’t pick just one. They become a part of me and pour a little bit of myself into each character. Picking just one wouldn’t be fair to my characters or the books I’ve written.
- Tease me with the sexiest quote from one of your books.The quotes I think are the sexiest aren’t always the ones the readers think are the sexiest. I’ll just say I’ve been told my sex scenes are HOTT!!!
- If you could, how would you help the Indie Writers Community?
I’ve considered creating a course for new (and experienced) authors that help with some of the questions that can be difficult to ask. We all have those thoughts, doubts, questions on whether or not we’re doing the right things. Sometimes we all need a bit of help and it’s good to have a community.
#Giveaway Entry One:
Word: Fatale (Comment with the word below AND show our author of the day some love!)
- Why did you choose your genre?My genre is a reflection of who I am and the life I live. Plus, I’m a lover of romance novels (they’re how I escape), so for me there was no other choice.
- What was the first romance novel you read?
If I remember correctly, it was Captive Bride by Johanna Lindsey. Whew, that was a long time ago, but her books are still in my favorites / read again pile.
- Name one song that always makes your writing playlist.
Let It Be Me by Ray LaMontagne
He never imagined one woman could taste so sweet.
Logan – Women flock to him like moths to a flame. He enjoys having them in his bed, and then sending them on their way. When the beautiful, curvy woman literally crashes into his life, he knows she’s meant to be more to him than just a good time. Will Logan be able to do what it takes to prove to Alisha she’s more than just a sweet treat?
Alisha – She doesn’t need a man to be fulfilled… but she enjoys what they offer behind closed doors. She’s tired of being the woman they sleep with, but never bring home to meet the family. When she meets the tall, blue-eyed temptation, she knows this is her chance to have fun on her terms. Alisha’s determined to be the only flavor he’ll ever want on his lips.
#Giveaway Entry Two: Like AND Share this post on IG and/or Twitter with both tags:
@authorcamj (Twitter and IG) AND @ReanaMalori (Twitter) & @reana_malori (IG)